Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Feminine Woman

So. 

I search this world for the feminine woman.  I feel her presence, ever so softly.  I see her beauty, ever so elegantly.  Who is she?  She has a shell of class, independence, and dignity.  This feminine woman, she spreads love like butter on sweet toast.  This feminine woman, she is a sparkling jewel.

In this world, I want to hear the feminine woman.  I want to see her push past brick walls and fly with independence on her wings.  In this world, I want to see the feminine woman be viewed for her strength and integrity.  I want this world to see her for her value, not the curve of her hips or the silhouette of her beauty.

So.

Rise feminine woman.  You are built strong to rise to a level no man has landed.  Let your incandescence be the message of your worth.   Let your limbs gracefully surf the challenges of this world.  Let your lips dance with powerful words.  Let love enter the heart of your sweet soul.

And may you shine, oh feminine woman.  May you shine.


Be well.

1 comment:

  1. After seeing this metaphorical picture ... It feels like men are missing a whole lot simply by "not being a woman" :s

    ReplyDelete