Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank You, Thank You!


I started this blog for various reasons, one being to try whatever scared the living bajeezy out of me.  I didn't know what to write about and I had no direction of the blog.  My goal - to conquer a fear and come out stronger.  I made the decision to stick to this blog, daily for 30 days with or without positive feedback. 

Alhamdulilah. 

In just a little over a week of beginning this blog, I have received such amazing and thoughtful comments from all sorts of people!  It is a true blessing from God to be surrounded by such energetic and positive minded individuals. 

I must express my sincere gratitude to you all for reading and encouraging me.

I am grateful, incredibly grateful to Allah (S), my family, my (beyond-words-amazing) sister, my friends, and you wonderful readers.  I am even more convinced of the great love and support our community holds.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment