Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Yes, Yes, Yes I am!  I didn't disappear, I am here, and I am near :)

Excuse me for my long hiatus, but I am back and ready to send you brand, spankin fresh thoughts and ideas!  So without further adieu, lets get started !

I haven't announced my new challenge yet for several reasons.  1.  I'm running out of ideas.  2.  I was losing motivation.  3.  Life caught up to me. 

So here I am to make my amends.  Challenge for June -->  Run a HALF MARATHON!

Yes. Yes. and YES.

There's a story behind this. 

In middle school, I used to run the mile thinking -- I will never do this again.  Next thing I know, a friend asked me to join track, and I signed myself up for long-freaking-distance.  Was I any good?  Absolutely NOT!  But, give me the credit, I went with it.

Running has sense become a soothing journey for me.  The longest I have run is a 10k.  I have attempted a half once before, however my knee gave out and I couldn't complete it.  So here it is, attempt number 2.

Can I do it??  Will you challenge yourself?

Missed you guys!

Be well.

2 comments: