Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August Challenge Part 2

Such an OVERWHELMINGLY amazing response from you beautiful people!!  I might have to up my goal of 1000 miles because of the great interest.  

But, I think not :)  Lets see where this goes.

Okay, so I've created an online forum to make this process a bit easier.  You can log your miles as frequently or un-frequently as you like.  Just make sure not to log the same miles twice! 

Click here to track your miles!

Remember, this challenge begins Aug 10-Sept 10.

Get hyped!!!

Be well,

Hibah




2 comments:

  1. Will you add a comments section to the form so we can add info on how we felt during the run, what we'd do next time, tips for other runners, what our goals were, if we met that goal, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea Farrah! I will definitely update it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete